PSI welcomes members of the public and pastoral agents to audit courses. No credit for this work is given, nor are transcripts issued. A certificate of attendance may be requested. In order to audit a course, one must:
- Be admitted to the PSI and a confirmation letter received
- Fill out an Audit Application Form (click to download).
- Pay the full fee based on courses audited (see Course Fee Structure).
- Arrangements to audit must be made no later than the last day to drop/add classes each semester (see the Academic Calendar for dates).
- Audit Fee does not include accommodation, feeding and any other additional fee that may be required to complete the audited program. For extra fees, the Institute’s Director can be contacted for the fee structure.